Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sticking to My Resolution

Well... I did it. I can't believe I finally got off my lazy ass and created a blog. This is definitely a huge leap - at least it is for me. Though I've been writing for a long time, I never did it just for the sake of doing it. I've gone through countless essays, speeches, poems and scripts, but they've all simply been a means to an end. Meeting deadlines for assignments, preparing for group projects, submitting entries during auditions... You get the point. I'd like to think that I am - or could be with enough practice - a decent writer. After all, what is blogging but Twitter ranting that exceeds more than 140 characters?

And I am very, very adept at that. :)

Hope this little project goes well. It's finally time to do something for ME without any hidden motivations and goals. Wish me luck.






No comments:

Post a Comment